If "Children" are concerned and taking
about "Climate Change," should
more adults be doing the same?
Activist Greta Thunberg gets preview of UNHQ ahead of climate summit
The Swedish teenage climate activist, Greta Thunberg (centre), joins other young people for a school strike or demonstration outside the United Nations in New York on 30 August 2019. Courtesy, UN Photo/Manuel Elias
Answer . . .
Click below . . . Learn more about how climate activist,
Greta Thunberg together with children are making an important and historic impact around the world!
Is now the time for "Children, Youth &
Adults" Around the World
to join together for
"Climate Change ACTION?"
climate crisis: http://un.org/ActNow
The Swedish teenage climate activist, Greta Thunberg (left), joins other young people for a school strike or demonstration outside the United Nations in New York on 30 August 2019. Courtesy, UN Photo/Manuel Elias
Answer . . .
Hear our Voices . . .
Heed our Plea!
Important UPDATED Message:
Greta Thunberg’s message to the
Davos Agenda | DAVOS AGENDA 2021
Must See Video: 1
'You can't negotiate with physics' - The climate activist Greta Thunberg delivered a powerful message on the ecological crisis to participants of the virtual Davos event
Must See Video: 2
Video Courtesy, Guardian News
Must See Video: 3
Greta Thunberg's speech at New York arrival
Video Courtesy, Expressen TV - Published on Aug 28, 2019
Children Taking ACTION!
5 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT . . .
Courtesy, United Nations Foundation
Learn more on the following web page:
Connecting you with the United Nations
Well! What can we say?
Are "Children" now
lead the way?
"In August 2019, Thunberg traveled by sailboat from Europe to the United States, to support the USA climate strike movement and continue spreading her message in advance of the
2019 UN Climate Summit in New York City in September."
Above Quote Courtesy, Wikipedia / Above Image Courtesy, https://www.democracynow.org/2019/8/29/headlines/swedish_youth_climate_justice_activist_greta_thunberg_arrives_in_nyc_after_15_day_boat_trip
Having entered the 21st Century and a new
Millennium, are "Children" - who are our
youngest members yet learning and
developing - now to rely on
themselves to lead the way
concerning "Climate Change?"
Are Nations great and small ignoring
and shirking "responsibilities and
accountabilities" related to our
NONE CAN DENY THE FACT
THAT "OUR CLIMATE IS CHANGING!!"
AND NONE CAN DENY THE FACT THAT
"CLIMATE CHANGE" IS A GLOBAL,
ADVERSITY FOR THE WHOLE
A "LIFE-CHANGING" IMPACT,
NOW and for . . .
future generations to come.
- EPACHA Foundation -
Where do we go from here?
SIX CLIMATE ACTION PORTFOLIOS
In order to ensure that the transformative actions in the real economy are as impactful as possible, the UN Secretary-General has prioritized the following six action portfolios which are recognized as having high potential to curb greenhouse gas emissions and increased global action on adaptation and resilience:
1. "Resilience and Adaptation:" advancing global efforts to address and manage the impacts and risks of climate change, particularly in those communities and nations most vulnerable. [A focus on integrating climate risks into public and private sector decision-making to assure sustainability of food, water and jobs for the future as well as to prevent disasters and to enable a quick recovery in the aftermath especially for the most vulnerable groups].
2. “Industry Transition:” transforming industries such as Oil and Gas, Steel, Cement, Chemicals and Information Technology.
3. “Energy Transition:” accelerating the shift away from fossil fuels and towards renewable energy, as well as making significant gains in energy efficiency.
4. “Cities and Local Action:” advancing mitigation and resilience at urban and local levels, with a focus on new commitments on low-emission buildings, mass transport and urban infrastructure; and resilience for the urban poor. [Science for 1.5C Cities: Actions towards 1.5°C from a Global Network of Scientists, Practitioners, and Decision-Makers.
5. “Youth Engagement and Public Mobilization:” To ensure that young people are integrated and represented across all aspects of the Summit, including the six transformational areas.
6. “Finance:” mobilizing public and private sources of finance to drive decarbonization of all priority sectors and advance resilience.
Also, "Social and Political Drivers" are prioritized as one of the key areas, which are recognized as having high potential to curb greenhouse gas emissions and increased global action on adaptation and resilience.
Social and Political Drivers also allow to advance commitments in areas that affect people’s well-being, such as reducing air pollution, generating decent jobs, and strengthening climate adaptation strategies and protect workers and vulnerable groups.
Above Text Excerpt / Below Image Courtesy, United Nations
Learn more . . . Click on the following web link:
YOUTH CLIMATE SUMMIT: 9/21/2019
Let's all band together: take
concerted actions toward a
"healthier climate future"
"Climate Change Policies,
action & viable results!"
Combating "Climate Change"
is a "global responsibility"
with . . .
- EPACHA Foundation -
EPACHA & The Family of Humanity
Around the World
Extends Sincerest Thanks to . . .
Greta Thunberg & the many
"Helping Hands of Children"
taking effective . . .
"Climate Change Action!"
Your work is etched in the
"History of Humanity"
If you’ve missed the work of EPACHA in its Phase I duration, please be encouraged to click on the below web links.
Sincerest Thanks are Extended to http://archive.org/web/ for having made possible an archived viewing of
EPACHA Foundation’s entire volume of its Phase I web pages:
Complete List of EPACHA - Phase I web pages:
A U G U S T 2 0 1 9 - U P D A T E D - F E B R U A R Y 2 0 2 1